About Me

My photo
Hi and welcome to my reading blog, I'm glad you've come to visit. This is just my informal reviews to keep track of what I've read lately. You may find some that interest you. Enjoy!

January 9, 2012

I AM NUMBER FOUR

I AM NUMBER FOUR   by Pittacus Lore        (YA fiction)


I was anxious to read the sequel to this book, as I'd read reviews from friends who enjoyed the sequel 'The Power of Six' (one review can be read by clicking HERE), but knew I needed to read 'I am number four' first, however when my daughter offered to hire the movie for me I thought that I'd take her up on it. With Michael Bay and Stephen Spielberg bringing it to our screen I didn't think I'd be disappointed... and I wasn't... I did enjoy the movie. Having not read the book it may not as been as good, which is often the case, but now I know the underlying story I will be able to jump into the sequel.  Here is a movie trailer to wet your appetite...



No comments:

Post a Comment