About Me

My photo
Hi and welcome to my reading blog, I'm glad you've come to visit. This is just my informal reviews to keep track of what I've read lately. You may find some that interest you. Enjoy!

April 12, 2013

THE ROSIE BLACK CHRONICLES: BK 3 DARK STAR

by Lara Morgan   (Australian author)

[Blurb: Five hundred years into the future, the world is a different place. The Melt has sunk most of the coastal cities and Newperth is divided into the haves, the 'Centrals'; the have-nots, the 'Bankers'; and the fringe dwellers, the 'Ferals'. Rosie thought exposing the evil Helios corporation would be the end of all her problems. But it was just the beginning.
Bent on revenge, Rosie is still working in sceret to try to take down Helios. but her dad is locked away, Pip has abandoned her, and Riley isn't telling her the full story. Where can she turn for help? And how many more sacrifices is she prepared to make to destroy Helios?]


This was the third book in the series and as usual it was very fast paced, right to the end, I couldn't put it down. Rosie is caught, escapes, gets caught again and so the drama continues. Although this wasn't quite as exciting as the first book I still loved this series and would recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment