About Me

My photo
Hi and welcome to my reading blog, I'm glad you've come to visit. This is just my informal reviews to keep track of what I've read lately. You may find some that interest you. Enjoy!

August 26, 2013

INFERNO

by Dan Brown

I must say I really didn't like this book as much as his others Robert Langdon books, which I found exciting to read and couldn't put them down. The best part about reading this book was that having recently visited Florence and Venice I was able to picture exactly what Brown was describing and where the characters were. I felt let down with the ending I must say.

Blurb: In the heart of Italy, Harvard professor of symbology Robert Langdon is drawn into a harrowing world centered on one of history’s most enduring and mysterious literary masterpieces . . . Dante’s Inferno.

Against this backdrop, Langdon battles a chilling adversary and grapples with an ingenious riddle that pulls him into a landscape of classic art, secret passageways, and futuristic science. Drawing from Dante’s dark epic poem, Langdon races to find answers and decide whom to trust . . . before the world is irrevocably altered.



No comments:

Post a Comment